In this tutorial, you will learn:
Using the Business Model Canvas, and looking at each of the blocks one by one to explore ways for potential of growth. You may find out that you can grow one or more of the blocks. We will be looking at the blocks one by one. But before that, we will go through your checklist for the Scaling-Up Pilot.
Part 1: Scaling-Up Pilot Checklist:
- Define who you are
- Define your vision for scaling up
- Assess economies/diseconomies of scale / Assess existence of new market(s)
- Assess your efficiency & agility
- What new partnerships will need to be established, if any?
Part 2: Scaling-Up the Business Model Canvas:
- Customer Segments: New customers or new customers’ need
- Value Proposition: Can it be more informative?
- Relationships: Engaging followers
- Channels: Social networks
- Revenue Model: Keep expanding
- Key Activities: Systemized processes
- Key Resources: The network effect
- Partners: Collaborative relationships
- Cost Structure: More savings